Summertime Whitsundays Overnight Sailing
Summertime Whitsundays Snorkel and Kayak your way across the Whitsundays on this relaxing Overnight Sailing trip full of adventure!
Firstly, step onboard the 63-foot handcrafted timber ketch sailing boat and let your stress melt away before setting sail to paradise on the adventure of a lifetime.
Then get above deck to take in the picturesque Island views as you cruise through the World Heritage Marine Park. Not only will you get to feel the wind in your hair, but also your worries blow away!
Feel yourself truly relax as you sail through Hook Passage en-route to the world-famous Whitehaven Beach.
Relax on the neverending stretch of silica white sands or frolic in the shimmering azure waters that stretch out to the horizon. Unlike other beaches, there is no need for a snorkel and mask here as the water is crystal clear!
At this time, you will take a short cruise across to Tounge Point, where you can take a hike up to the Hill Inlet lookout. Take in the magnificent swirling sands from above, where no two views are the same.
It’s time to Snorkel and Kayak!
After that, you can join the eco-friendly guided Snorkel and Kayak tours, exploring the fringing reefs and hidden inlets as you take in the sweet sounds of nature at its best.
See the fantastic underwater world while you snorkel. In this case, you may encounter a Turtle or two!
Take some time out of your day to enjoy a smooth, relaxing paddle in the Kayak. Being one of the only tours with Kayaks, this is a unique experience!
Meanwhile, after your full day of snorkelling and kayaking activities, you can relax on the spacious open deck.
Then enjoy a delicious BBQ meal, watch the stars in the night sky. After down onboard after the day’s activities in the hot water jacuzzi!
Wake up to a beautiful sunrise over the islands, where you will undoubtedly feel in paradise.
Below deck, the vessel can comfortably sleep 19 guests in a mixture of Shared and Private Cabins. This Summertime Whitsundays tour is suitable for guests 12 years and up.
The Shared Cabins offers both Single Beds and Double Beds in Bunks which can be booked as a Triple Share if three guests travel. There are 2 Private Double Cabins available also.
On the other hand, if you are looking for a way to extend your stay, check out our Sail and Snorkel Whitsunday Adventure – 2 Days/2 Nights Learn More.
- Snorkel amazing coral reefs
- Kayak in the clear waters
- Jump in the onboard Jacuzzi after your days’ activities
- A hands-on sailing experience
- Spend time on Whitehaven Beach
- Explore the guided walks to Hill Inlet Lookout
- Sail through Hook Passage
Summertime Whitsundays Day 1
- First, it is time to depart Coral Sea Marina at 8:30 am and set sail to Whitsunday Island.
- Enjoy Lunch en route through Hook Passage.
- Secondly, it is time to visit Tounge Bay, the entry point to the hike up to Hill Inlet Lookout.
- Along with your guide, enjoy the wrap-around walk learning about the flora, fauna and region along the way.
- Finally, it is time we head over to Whitehaven Beach. Join an explorative walk along the beach, go for a paddle in a kayak, or enjoy a splash in the crystal clear water – no snorkel required!
- , it’s time to head back onboard.
- Enjoy Sunset snacks and drinks on the journey to the overnight anchorage.
- Last but not least, it’s time to enjoy a BBQ Dinner on the deck while enjoying the day’s photo slideshow.
Summertime Whitsundays Day 2
- First and foremost, you are in for a treat by waking up to the sun rising over the Whitsunday Islands.
- Get ready for the day’s adventures by enjoying a fresh breakfast on the deck, overlooking the shimmering ocean.
- Following breakfast, it is time to get back in the water. Spend a few hours to join your Snorkel and Kayak activities.
- Snorkel amongst the coral reefs straight off the boat.
- Jump in a kayak and follow your guide on a kayak adventure
- Last but not least, enjoy a BBQ lunch on board before setting sail back to Airlie Beach.
**Please note that the itinerary is subject to weather conditions.
Summertime Whitsundays includes
- Freshwater Jacuzzi
- Guided Turtle and Stingray Kayak Tour
- All Meals and Snacks
- Large comfy beds with clean, fresh linen.
- Tea, Coffee and Water
- Air Conditioning
- All Snorkelling equipment, including wetsuits.
- Marine and National Park Fees
- Experienced and Friendly Crew.
What to bring
- Beach Towel and Shower Towel
- Clothes (light jacket for the warmer months)
- Alcohol (No Glass or Red Wine).
- Cash for onboard purchases
It should be noted that guests are requested to bring belongings in a small, zipperless bag.
How to get there
How to get to Summertime Whitsundays
First and foremost, there is a pre-Departure check-in at the Whitsunday sailing Office at 402 Shute Harbour Road, Airlie Beach.
Please check-in on the day before departure between 7 am – 5 pm.
In case of a delayed arrival into Airlie Beach, if you cannot complete the pre-departure check-in, please advise at the time of booking.
Due to the nature of this tour, the minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
In order to organise catering, please advise of any dietary requirements you may have at the time of booking.