Silversonic Port Douglas to the Agincourt Ribbon Reefs
Silversonic Port Douglas is the perfect choice for both scuba divers and snorkelers! With daily departures from Port Douglas. This tour boards at The Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina. Next Silversonic Port Douglas cruises to the Outer Barrier Reef.
This tour visits three external Agincourt Ribbon Reef sites within the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
Prices start for adults at $255, and for children, $181.
Silversonic Port Douglas has a unique ride control for a smoother journey.
This fantastic Great Barrier Reef tour visits three spectacular reef locations.
Get set for a day full of exploring outstanding Great Barrier Reef locations.
Silversonic has 29 exclusive reef locations along Agincourt Reef. This reef runs parallel to the Continental Shelf and offers outstanding visibility.
These stunning reef locations feature lovely coral gardens with plate corals, branching staghorn coral, and large boulder coral.
Next, keep an eye out for brightly coloured reef fish, including parrotfish, butterflyfish, and the famous clownfish.
Divers will also see Queensland Grouper, Coral Trout, and reef sharks.
There are different options available. Great for snorkellers, introductory divers and certified divers.
Certified divers can experience up to three dives on this tour. At the same time, Introductory dives choose up to two dives.
Snorkellers can experience unlimited snorkelling while at the reef with Silversconic Port Douglas.
Jump into the Crystal clear water of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
Travelling to the very outer edge of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef.
With the best possible visibility, fantastic coral, and an abundance of marine life at the Ribbon Reefs that run along the Continental Shelf
Onboard Silversonic Port Douglas
Silversonic Port Douglas spends five hours visiting three spectacular outer barrier reef locations.
Next, snorkel straight off the back of the boat and into a natural wonderland.
Large submerged platforms make entry into the water a breeze.
There are also freshwater showers and change rooms onboard Silversonic Port Douglas.
After the water activities, enjoy a refreshing drink and relax as we journey back to Port Douglas.
- This day tour visits one of the seven natural wonders of the World.
- 3 Outer Agincourt Ribbon Reefs
- Spectacular marine life and coral.
- 5 hours at the reef.
Great Barrier Reef Itinerary
- 07:30 – First Check-in at Quicksilver Reservations Counter inside the Crystalbrook Marina.
- 08:15 – Next, guests are invited to board the vessel
- 08:20 Then sit back and relax with complimentary tea and coffee.
- 08:30 – Depart Port Douglas Marina.
- Along the way, a thorough certified and introductory dive briefing.
- 10:15 – Then arrive at the first reef location.
- Divers gear up while snorkellers’ site briefing begins.
- Then get ready to see the beauty of this natural wonder!
- 11:30 – Next, Silversonic departs for the second reef location.
- Introductory and certified dives
- Snorkelers site briefing.
- Noon – Tropical hot and cold buffet lunch
- 13:40 – Next, cruise to the third reef location.
- Snorkelling briefs on the best areas to snorkel.
- Guided Snorkel Tour.
- Option for certified divers to do a third dive and a second introductory dive.
- 15:00 – Next, depart the Great Barrier Reef.
- 16:30 – Arrival time at Port Douglas Marina.
- 16:55 – Coaches leave for accommodation.
This reef cruise includes
Return coach transfer from Port Douglas accommodation
- Return Silversonic cruise from Port Douglas
- Up to 5 hours at Australia’s Great Barrier Reef
- Visit three different reef sites
- Morning and Afternoon teas
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch.
- Reef Interpretation.
- Snorkelling equipment, including mask, snorkel and fins.
- Guided Snorkel Tour.
- Snorkel briefing at each site.
- Qualified lifeguard supervision.
- Equipment for divers and snorkelers.
- Hot freshwater showers and change rooms.
- Prescription masks.
- Lycra suits.
- Underwater digital cameras are available for hire.
- Professional underwater photo and video service
What to bring
- Swimwear, towel and sunglasses.
- Hat, sunscreen and also a shirt.
- Certification Card for Certified Divers.
- Cash for drinks at the bar and credit card for additional dives.
- Please note a small levy (Government Environmental Management Charge to pay upon check-in.
How to get there
Silversonic departs from
Check-in is at The Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina
44 Wharf Street, Port Douglas Queensland 4877
Our mission is always to provide our passengers with the very best Great Barrier Reef experience.
Queensland, Australia, has some of the strictest scuba diving rules globally. We are regulated by the Queensland Government Code of Practice and comply with all regulations.
We strongly recommend that all of our passengers complete our dive medical questionnaire before booking, as some medical conditions, age, and medications may prevent you from scuba diving.
We are happy to help you with any questions you may have. Please contact our office on 07 4037 2700 or email us.
Alternatively, you may like to consult your Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms’ AS.4005.1
Flying after Scuba Diving
For a single no decompression scuba dive, you should not fly or go to altitude for at least 18 hours after a scuba dive. You should not fly for 24 hours after your last dive for multiple dives.
If Skydiving or Hot Air Ballooning, you must wait 24 hours after your dive.
We recommend waiting a minimum of 24 hours whenever possible.