Whitsundays Sailing and Ocean Rafting, 2 day package will set you off on a thrilling ocean raft ride to Whitehaven Beach with snorkel stops and a ride to remember! The following day, be the envy of all sailors on board the eco tall ship sailing adventure with historical and natural tour guide experts. Combining the best of the Whitsundays in two days, you’ll see the famous Whitehaven Beach, raft around the islands, snorkel sail and relax!
Set sail for a chilled out ride on a historical tall sailing ship. Learn about the history of the Derwent Hunter, constructed in 1946 and the Whitsunday Islands, named by captain James Cook himself!
Set out on the Southern Lights tour on a super fast yellow semi rigid inflatable vessel. See both ends of the spectacular, 7km Whitehaven Beach and secret snorkel spots with your super fun Whitsundays guide.
Love to see the Whitsunday Island and the reef from every angle?
Check out our Ocean Rafting Fly and Raft tour as an upgrade to the ultimate 3 day Whitsundays adventure.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in-water activities
• Children’s prices are from 2 – 14 years of age (infants travel free but must be stated in the "Booking Message" at the time of booking)
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that some in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility, disability issues and the age of any babies under the age of 4. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team