Relax and unwind for the day on the Port Douglas Sail and Snorkel. The Shaolin is a historic icon of Port Douglas. This beautiful Chinese Junk vessel has a rich history which the crew will be more than happy to share with you on the journey.
Soak up the stunning views as you arrive at beautiful Low Isles. You will have time to wander the island’s beaches and explore the Lighthouse Museum. The friendly crew will take you on a guided snorkel tour. Along the way, they will point out the many different vibrant fish and coral species which call Low Isles their home. Keep your eyes peeled for green sea turtles! Swim back to the island to relax on the beach and enjoy a delicious tropical lunch.
On your return journey, enjoy the breathtaking views of the lush green mountains and coastline which make Port Douglas so unique.
Click HERE to see another great island tour out of Port Douglas!
Enjoy a relaxing sail out to Low Isles on a historic vessel.
Guided snorkeling tour.
Explore the island at your leisure.
Morning tea, delicious buffet lunch, afternoon tea and complimentary drink on your return journey.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team